Engage NY Eureka Math Kindergarten Module 3 Lesson 31 Answer Key
Eureka Math Kindergarten Module 3 Lesson 31 Sprint Answer Key
Rekenrek to 5
Eureka Math Kindergarten Module 3 Lesson 31 Homework Answer Key
Listen to the directions, and draw the imaginary animal inside the box.
Draw a rectangle body as long as a 5-stick.
Draw 4 rectangle legs each as long as your thumb.
Draw a circle for a head as wide as your pinky.
Draw a line for a tail shorter than your pencil.
Draw in eyes, a nose, and a mouth.
I drew a animal by the instructions given.
Read the following directions to your child to make a castle:
- Draw a rectangle as long as a spoon.
- Draw another rectangle on each side of the rectangle you just made.
- Draw a triangle on top of each rectangle to make towers shorter than your hand.
- Draw 1 rectangle flag pole as long as your pointer finger.
- Draw 1 square flag as long as your pinky.
- Draw a door as long as your thumb.
- Draw 2 hexagon windows each as long as a
I drew a castle by following the instructions given.